2009-09-16

Not gonna stop 'til I get my shot, that's who I am, that is my plan, will I end up on top?

Då jag emellanåt känner mig lite osäker på hur jag ska åstadkomma maximal coolhet i skolan så vände jag mig till wikiHow och deras guide "How to Be Cool at School".

Efter att ha läst det kände jag mig lite lugnare, i synnerhet efter punkt 8:

"Note that this is just a little tip, if you're a girl, always wear a bit of jewelry. Maybe a black and red beaded necklace or if you're not that feminine, just one bracelet will do! Even wearing a rubber band on your wrist gives a cool impression, I've noticed."

Jag har nämligen två hårband runt handleden, jag måste ju vara dubbelcool!
This subject line was brought to you in association with HSMII/Zac Efron - Bet On It

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...